Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Drew Brees RCs

Looking for Drew Brees RCs

Im willing to trade for or buy Drew Brees Rookie Cards. Let me know whats out there and we'll see if we can work something out. Dont be afraid to ask for something even if you don't see it on my trade list. Thanks

Greg

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I have a 2001 Drew Brees UD Game Gear Autograph. Looking for $25 cash or something that sells for atleast that. If you are interested, let me know what you could offer

Steelers - Didnt see anything I could use. Thanks for the offer

bballerjake - Sorry but Im only looking for regular rookies and can't really afford it. Thanks for offering

tjmcb - Already have a topps. Thanks though

Anyone else have any?

01 Leaf Rookies & Stars rc #189 of Drew Brees. This one is mint was holding it back for grading but never got to it.

bilsd - pm sent

cardguard - sorry but Im not interested in graded cards. Thanks though

Any others?

I have these three
    01 Dynagon Top of the Class #3
    01 Vintage #251
    01 Topps #328

LMK thanks
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast