Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Xmas Breaks (History of Hockey and Dominion)

So when my husband asked me what I wanted for xmas, I said "to watch the Pens play some hockey!" he said "me too!".
    Well, that Christmas wish didn't come true for us so the next best thing was to bust some wax! lol

First up is my xmas gift from my husband. Not much to say other than this was my first ever ITG break and probably my last...

Next is my gift to him...a tin of Dominion. Not much better but at least he pulled a decent RC. Even though he's a flyer, we'll take it..

Base was Fleury and Lehtonen

and last but certainly not least is a surprise package from Panini containing this...

And there you have it! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and better luck with your box breaks! hahaha
    Comments are welcome, thanks for the look! - Lindsay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

very nice breaks!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Worst moment in the History of Hockey. LOL Great card, though!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

jlai624 - thanks!
    RGM - agreed! haha