Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Card donations needed please read

I haven't been on here in awhile, because collecting for me has gotten way to expensive. I do miss it and check the site from time to time. Well its almost little league baseball season around here again and I will be coaching again. People on this site have been great in the past with donating singles, inserts and packs before. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be able to do so again this year. The team I will be coaching is a bunch of 1st graders and they will be primarily the same kids I have had in the past, so I know they all love the cards. I have picked up a few things with my own money from the local card shop. It would really help if you have anything you could send.

Sincerely,

Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. ST
    Fremont, NE 68025

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Would you be interested in a box of about 2,500 - 3,000 cards? I have gone throught them and taken out what I wanted. All that is left is basically base, but some well known players that I'm sure they have heard of. LMK what you think.

I have a couple of thousand common/base that I have picked through. PLMK if you are interested.
    Rickey Henderson stats. 2001/7340 = 27.26% 170 GU, 9 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1155/2666 = 43.32% 121 GU, 56 AutoHidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Guys I could use them all please let me know.

Anyone else

how do you want to do this? can you pay for shipping?
    Rickey Henderson stats. 2001/7340 = 27.26% 170 GU, 9 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1155/2666 = 43.32% 121 GU, 56 AutoHidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I'd be glad to send them your way. I would like a little help with shipp also if that's ok. Probably like $5.00 would be cool. LMK what you think.

PM me your addy's and shipping prices and we can get this taken care of.

Still looking......Anyone else

What ever happened to all my good friends on here, they must have forgot me and how great I was to deal with and hooking them up with great cards.

Clay S.

Did you just need baseball? send me your address and I will come up with something for them.

Hey Clay,

I could probably fill a box full and you could pick it up here in Omaha, during a work day (if possible). Just would like the box back (short on space already! LOL)
    Just LMK

Henri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast