1990 Score John Elway Possible ERR??? #10??

I have multiple John Elway cards, but I have a question about 1 in particular. It is a 1990 Score. In Beckett Football Card Plus, and everyother Beckett for that matter, it lists Elway as number 25. It lists #10 as Bo Jackson. I have two of those cards of Elway. The only thing is that on the back of 1 of them it has the card number as #10 and the other as #25 like it should be. All of the words, pitures and everything else is the same. Do I have an Error card that is only 1 of 1, or has anyone else heard of this same Error. I would like to hear from anyone.
    thanks,
    theo

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    hmmmm highly intriguing...I just checked the one 90 score Elway I have, and its a 25...

I would like to hear more about this too...

it is this card

1990 Score 100 Hottest 10 John Elway

Mitch

bv is 3.00

I haven't heard of them. Are they the same cards just renumbered?
    theo

there were a lot of errors in 1990 score so im sure it isnt a 1/1 but it may be worth something