Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AHHHHHHHHHH something i didnt know i had

I was just looking through a few of my cards and stumbled upon a 1996 Tiger Woods SI for Kids Rookie You have no idea how suprised i was to find one i need your suggestions on what to do with it should i send it to be graded??? or sell it as is??

Nice... $250 BV. If its in good enough condition get it graded then sell it.

yea i saw a 9.5 selling for 650$ on ebay with 4 days left it still has a little yellow on corners i put a scan up if you cantell me what itll grade

get it graded they dont get bad grades a lot and then sell it
    wow great find

I know i was yelling at the top of my lungs when i found it i was so happy it doesnt have any bends or anything just a little bit of yellow from another card but thats it

anyone know what this would grade and who should i send this into

One bump per day please.. Not every 20 minutes :)

Redo your scan as well. IT seems there are a few corners that are not shown.... I also saw the bottom left corner on the picture did seem a little chipped.

Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast