Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See visGT's Items on eBay

Fleer Redemption Replacements

First off I was extremely upset from what I rec'd. And the reason for it was due to the fact that I purchased my 2 redemptions from ebay for more than $150.

I was due a Vick/Kevin Jones dual autograph #'d to 50 and a Kevin Jones Notable Notations Auto #'d to 50

Here is what I rec'd:

AUTOS:

Sebastian Janikowski Autographics
    John Cappelletti College Greats Preview Autograph

GAME USED:

Kevin Johnson Goal Line Gear Jersey
    Dez White Goal Line Gear Jersey

I will trade or sell, my wants are listed below.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arent you supposed to recieve an auto and 3 game used for each redemption? I would like to trade for the Janikowski. Please check my list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ouch man, I would have rather received a bottle cap and toilet paper roll:)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They didn't send any vaseline with that? Ouch, that had to hurt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Arent you supposed to recieve an auto and 3 game used for each redemption? I would like to trade for the Janikowski. Please check my list.

Yeah, I rec'd 2 other cards as well...Rob Moore G/U and another one I can't even remember who it was. That's how bad my redemptions were.

I already have your Wilford Finest Auto. Do you have any other of my wants?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

visGT-I am in the same boat, I redeemed a Julius Jones Hot Prospects jst auto RC bv$250!!!, I got an Autographics Sage Rosenfrik, Cherbet jsy, and a Torry Holt jsy...total bv$2.47 ....anyway, we all lost on that deal, I hate redemption cards now more than ever

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to cry...did you try to contact Perzio (sp?)

I just wanted to let them know I was very displeased. Here is a copy of my email:

"Mr. Martin,

I would like to thank you for taking control of the situation with Fleer declaring bankruptcy and liquidating the left over products. I have recieved my replacement cards in full as promised. However, I would like to suggest that in determining the replacements cards for those who are owed redemption cards that the value of the cards, which are due to the owner, are somewhat considered. In my case I purchased the redemption cards of Michael Vick and Kevin Jones for more than $150, and another of just Kevin Jones which were serial #'d to 50 and should have been worth in the $200 range. Now I know that you could not help the fact that Fleer did not live up to the "promise" of fulfilling the redemption, but I was crushed to have received 4 cards with the total value of 1/10 what I was owed. I just wanted to inform you of the manner in which cards were being distributed.

Thank you for your time"

SCF Rewards
    Country

...............up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure. You could just trade it for some ok Bait I guess. Dont think I have anything else of your list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

.............up