Thread: Kevin Jones #'d to 15

Kevin Jones #'d to 15

I've got a Kevin Jones UD Reflections Jersey/Autograph it is serial #'d 6/15 and can not find a beckett list on it. I believe the regular set is #'d to 100 or 200. Does anyone know a book value?
    Thanks

2. Kronozio

Is there a way to determine value by basing the value off of the regular #'d BV? OR does the yearly issued beckett give a value?

I just think it sucks that Beckett doesn't give a BV on low # cards.

Quote Originally Posted by visGT
    Is there a way to determine value by basing the value off of the regular #'d BV? OR does the yearly issued beckett give a value?

I just think it sucks that Beckett doesn't give a BV on low # cards.
    really can`t determine a true value on something #`d that low. Only thing you can do is search eBay and see if there are any completed listings of that card, otherwise it`s just a guessing game basically. There just isn`t enough of those cards to put a value on them. Whatever someone is willing to pay for it is what it`s worth no matter what value they can put on it. Personally I would put a x - x3 of the regular card. No higher.

here is what Beckett OPG tells us.

2004 Reflections Signature Threads STKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 $100.00 $40.00 $100.00
    2004 Reflections Signature Threads LTD Patch STPKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 $250.00 $100.00 $250.00
    2004 Reflections Signature Threads Rainbow STKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have the Sig Threads Rainbow, correct? You might be able to get around the $200.00 mark for it, but then again, it all depends on who sees it and who has the cashola.

Quote Originally Posted by rayny1
    here is what Beckett OPG tells us.

2004 Reflections Signature Threads STKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 $100.00 $40.00 $100.00
    2004 Reflections Signature Threads LTD Patch STPKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 $250.00 $100.00 $250.00
    2004 Reflections Signature Threads Rainbow STKJ Kevin Jones NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have the Sig Threads Rainbow, correct? You might be able to get around the $200.00 mark for it, but then again, it all depends on who sees it and who has the cashola.

Yeah, that is the one I have. I may trade it off on here, or sell it on ebay...I haven't decided yet.
    Thanks