Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Country

Thanks. Reggie was real cool and did all of their items, until the radio station handlers announced that he'll only be signing 1 per to ensure everybody in line gets an autograph. That still really didn't stop the dealers as a couple of them still dropped 2 items for Reggie. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with them through graphing NBA and MLB. Some people do need to get a life and real jobs.

Aren't you a dealer too? By the way nice pick ups though. Keep racking stiffs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

I'm not a dealer and proud of it. You can check my Ebay account. Never sold any autographs I obtained in-person or TTM. I have a life, making moves, and is going places in life. Sorry, I can't say the same about many of the dealers who's thrill is just to flip for a quick buck. Pathetic, in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country

12/28/13

Attended Day 2 of the Coke Zero Fan Zone in conjunction with the Hockeytown Winter Festival held in the parking lot of Comerica Park in downtown Detroit today. Got the following to sign for me at their separate signing sessions:

Hockey HOFer Dino Ciccarelli - 1/1 trading card

Detroit Red Wings' alumnus Jiri Fischer - 1/1 trading card

Hockey HOFer Igor Larionov - 1/1 trading card

Detroit Red Wings' alumnus John Ogrodnick - 1/1 8 x 10 Red Wings logo photo

Detroit Red Wings' alumnus Dennis Polonich - 1/1 8 x 10 Red Wings logo photo

SCF Rewards
    Country

12/29/13

Attended Day 3 of the Coke Zero Fan Zone in conjunction with the Hockeytown Winter Festival. Got the following to sign for me at their separate signing sessions:

Detroit Red Wings alumnus Joe Kocur - 1/1 8 x 10 Red Wings logo photo

Detroit Red Wings alumnus Jason Woolley - 1/1 8 x 10 Red Wings logo photo

Detroit Red Wings alumnus Paul Ysebaert - 1/1 trading card, 1/1 8 x 10 Red Wings logo photo

Detroit Red Wings alumnus Kirk Maltby - 1/1 trading card

Afterwards, stopped by the Washington Wizards' hotel to catch them upon arrival. Point guard John Wall was the only player to come over, so got him to sign my trading card for me.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213