Anyone Needs These To Finish Sets

I got Cards From Playoff Prestige, Zenith, Bowman, UD Rookie Debut, Topps 50th, UD ESPN, Absoltue Memorlia, Topps Turkey Red,UD Sweet Spot, Throwback Threads, UD, Sp Authentic And Score, figured id check if anyone needs any before I put em away

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i dont do sets but i would like any browns you have. check my site. hooker

2005 Bowman Lee Suggs
    2005 Score Andre Davis
    2005 Playoff Prestige Charlie Frye Draft Picks #DP3

Also some from your post I got a few kosar cards just base from years ago as well as prob got tons of base of players in browns uniforms but doubt u were intrested in em.

you would be surprised. about the only thing i collect is cleveland teams. i'm in the army (9 years) and always homesick. so its all i collect. i just got rid of 95% of my base but if you want to check my site and see if there is anything you like i'll more than likely take them. hooker

Yeah I still need some for these sets:

Playoff Prestige
    Bowman
    UD Rookie Debut
    Topps 50th
    UD ESPN
    Absoltue Memorlia
    Throwback Threads,
    UD
    Score
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

plaxico burress, 04 playoff absolute memorabilia #118 190/1150
    matt hasselbeck/shaun alexander, 04 playoff absolute memorabilia team tandems #tan-22 567/1000

were the only two things that caught my eye, I know what u mean collecting teams, I try to get game used and auto's of whenever i see hurricanes players, saw a jeremy shockey game used with part of his hurricnaes uniform, wish I got it, toss me a pm when u get the chance

Lanham wanna pm me the numbers u need?

I'm working on Topps & Score. Based on your screen name, would it be safe to assume you're a Hurricane fan? I can put together a lot of Miami alumni in exchange for Score/Topps 2005 if you like, and I've got a good size chunk of Miami to put together. LMK.

I need some of the ad backs and big names from turkey red still, please check my site if you have enough for a trade