Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (79)
    Country

3 Packs of Bloodlines...I think I got all the big hits

I bought the pack two and three a couple of weeks back, and went back into the shop and the owner told me nobody else has bought any, so I got one more. I think I got all of the big hits in the three packs, ha ha. I can't remember who the base cards were from box 2 and 3, I think I gave them away, they were nobody special either way. Aside from those base cards, here`s the hits.

Pack One

Erick Silva base
    Stefan Struve base (pc)
    Don Frye Fighting Forefathers base
    Alessio Sakara /188 (Italian flag in the background...not sure if this is an insert or what...little help, lol)
    Redemption - Brad Pickett RED INK Bloodlines auto

Pack Two

Ryan Bader Base Black Parallel 75/88
    Brad Pickett Bloodlines insert
    Patrick Cote auto 199/378 (probably pc...Canadian fighter)

Pack Three
    Renan Barao Bloodlines insert
    Yoshihiro Akiyama Auto/Relic 54/79
    AND
    Yoshihira Akiyama Base Card RED PRINTING PLATE 1/1

The Stout auto and the Struve base are pc, not sure if I`m moving the Akiyama auto/relic, but the rest is available for nice auto cards. Will check buckets. Sorry, no pics right now, I'm out of town working. Thanks for looking!

BANNED

Country

nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maniachi123's Items on eBay

sweet breaks

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Yes the flag backgrounds are base parallels numbered to 188. Sweet Hits! That's a Sexyama box! haha