New to Football Card Collecting

Im new to collecting football. I was wandering when the rookie class with Vince Young and Reggie Bush will be avaliable? Would like to get their rookie cards.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    According to CharmCityCards:

SAGE HIT - 4/12
    Press Pass - 4/26
    Playoff Prestige - 5/18

I'd assume a few more closer to the draft will pop up as we get closer to draft day

My two cents...
    Be ready to spend some cash on any Vince and/or Reggie RCs is your buy from the secondary market. Especially any new releases.
    When I first started collecting, I spent TOO much because I had no objective in mind.
    Over ten years later (and alot of $$$), I've narrowed down my collecting scope to my favorite team (Cowboys).
    I still rip packs abit for the thrill of it, but very rarely the hi-priced ones.
    When collecting I've found that one needs to keep a goal in mind....and also a budget.

I disagree with jedijohnson. I like to collect all players, all teams, all sprots. I just think its mor fun this way.

Yea I have a broad collecting scope I mainly deal with hall of famers from every sport (baseball, football, and basketball) but its hard for me because I'm under a budget so I have to spend wisely. I think what will probably happen is I will buy packs and try to pull a Vince or Reggie RC rather than buy one.

Thanks for you input,
    Thomas

I`m looking forward to the upcoming releases myself. I already bought in on Prestige pre-sells and looking forward to SPA and SPx when they come out. I just have to stop spending money right now and generate some eBay income so I can have some real fun busting a few 2006 boxes. I`m like you a little and prefer pulling my RC`s rather than purchasing them.