Thread: Albert Pujols Lot

Albert Pujols Lot

I have 500 plus cards of Albert Pujols for sale. The cards BV over $1500.00. I'm looking for the best offer. Please let me know! Jerry

2. Kronozio

There are non in this lot, but I do have Upper Deck Bowman Topps Chrome Topps Stars and Fleer Platinum. Jerry

I am interested in the Upper Deck RC. Check out my trade page. If not let me know what you are looking for. Also, if not looking to trade let me know how much you would sell each Pujols RC individually.

What are these, just base and inserts, or are there game used and numbered cards as well..........if it is just regular base, I sell those at a $1/each here so I would be looking to pick them up between 25 cents and 40 cents a piece

The lot is listed on my site at
    It contains base inserts and numbered cards,but no GU are included. Take a look. The cards range from $ .50 to $8.00 Jerry

Mr. Cardboard

Let me get back to you later on today....I am definitely interested......what price were you thinking on them.

I waslooking for around $400 which would include shipping. Jerry

which fleer platinum is it? also what are you looking for in trade for the pujols rcs
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

The Platinum is #435 not the actual RC and the RCs are for sale only. Jerry