Thread: love this sight!!!!!

love this sight!!!!!

i just wanted to say how much i really like this sight!!
    it is so cool,the set up and the topics,,i used to go on the beckett
    forum..but i have to say i find myself at this one a lot more..i have made five trades already..and i have met some really nice people..what makes this sight so nice is people are actually interested in what you have to say..or even trade or sell for that matter..when a card show comes to my area i usaully go but i get frustrated when i buy something and then want to talk a little about a certain player,,or just the hobby in general..they are not interested..only until you buy the me thats a turnoff!! anyway sorry to ramble on i just wanted ta say that whoever is responsible for putting up this sight..GOOD JOB.....

2. Kronozio
    Glad you like it, i love this site as well im on alot of other ones but this one i find myself coming to all the time..Keep up all the good work guys, keeping this site fun.

Awe Shucks...

You almost made me blush, Glad you enjoy SCF. Without members like SCF has it wouldn't be much
    BUT it is!!
    We have some Rock-Solid People here!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I like this place a lot too. Good mix of generations(ages) and all kinds of interests in the hobby.

Yea its really a great place. Oh and its site not sight LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DeWittFootball20
    Yea its really a great place. Oh and its site not sight LOL
    could be seight too? or syte. ;)

I always like the "there" for they are, or their.

alsoa good mix of tastes and styles of collecting