Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

Panini Certified #212 Brock Trotter

please delete, bought card.

clint
    Last edited by parco10; 07-22-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

don't quote me on this one...... but I seem to remember something about this card not being made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

had a guy pm me saying that the trotter card is not auto'ed or serial numbered. and that he has one i asked him to post a scan, hopefully he does i'd like to see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is the mystery card found a guy who had a copy, not only that but was willing to sell it to me. now it's mine, finally.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1302465531

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres
    See ragamuffiner's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Bumping this because I had no idea this card existed until today. Was looking at the latest issue of beckett and saw card #212 Brock Trotter listed. I was like, ummmm, I thought the set only went to 211?

Google search has barely any other results other than this topic.

Anyway, I guess I need this card now to complete the set. =(
    Last edited by The Chalk Outline; 08-18-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah it's a bit of an oddity. Card doesn't have an autograph on it even though it's in the area of the set where the autos are. Not sure how many of them got out to market.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I need it as well to complete my set. Knew about this error and if anyone has one I'm interested in it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i fluked into it. put up a post and a guy answered it after some chatting back and forth he agreed to sell it to me. the card is not autoed or serial #ed. the stupid thing is i have #212 but i have a feeling my set will never be complete i've been waiting nearly a year for redemptions i'm starting to give up hope. i think panini may have lost a loyal customer here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

i fluked into it. put up a post and a guy answered it after some chatting back and forth he agreed to sell it to me. the card is not autoed or serial #ed. the stupid thing is i have #212 but i have a feeling my set will never be complete i've been waiting nearly a year for redemptions i'm starting to give up hope. i think panini may have lost a loyal customer here.

Same here. Been waiting a long time for those redemptions. Really unhappy Panini customer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't understand why this card is listed so high. The past month I saw one card listed for $65 and another for over $80. Brock only played 2 games in the NHL in 2009-10 and has not played a game in the NHL after that.
    Could someone please explain it to me? I understand that the cards never got signed and were not originally put into the product. So how did some people end up getting copies of them? Is the card being listed so high because set collectors need it to finish the set? I have all the cards up to 211 and consider my set to be complete without this card unless it sold for under $10!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast