Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is that a Cameron Gallagher locker plate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That's a helluva score for the defending Champs! That Perez SI is badass. I still have my Lidge/Ruiz Phillies SI prominently displayed in my mancave. Congrats!
    Royals FanFest

Got into Season Ticket Hours. Missed the first session because I was in the store. Got in line for the second session and scored this:

They give you a schedule for who is signing but not at what stage.

The next two sessions were alumni and coaches and didn't want to wait in line for those.

While waiting I walked around and got all of the free stuff.
    I then got into the next player session and ended up getting Drew Butera on my 2015 World Series Ball

I then noticed there was no line for John Mayberry, Jason Kendall, and John Wathan. I didn't know Kendall was going to be there and I didn't have anything for Mayberry so I just got them on this poster

While waiting until the next session, I took a bite to eat and noticed Les Norman walking around so I got his autograph.

Then took a picture with the World Series Trophy before getting into the next player's line.

It ended up being Christian Colon. So I got him on my 2015 World Series Ball.

Overall, not a bad day. I also bought a pack of Bowman Draft Jumbo and pulled a Juan Hillman Purple Auto. Kind of had surface scratches on it but still nice to get a colored auto out of one pack.

I also bought these things
    The glove is Hosmer's or Morales'. I photo matched them. The photo frame is made by Steiner

And Alcides Escobar's Game Used Pants. These things are small. I also saw Dyson's game used pants. Those you would have to be a twig to fit.

Day 2
    Got there and got into the second session and got Danny Duffy added to my ball

It was so crowded. Right as we were done the general public was let in and lines filled up so fast and missed getting in by one or two people. Could have gotten Butera again but I was standing in overflow and one person got out of line, so I let my friend get him because I had got him the day before. After everyone was done, Drew came back out to sign. I handed him a photo I took of him and he's like that's not me and I was like yes it is because I'm the one who took it. Turns out, it was Paulo. That day I took the photo, it was 100 degrees (hotter because of the heat index) and in between spraying myself with water and taking photos I wasn't paying the best attention. Also, unless you know what the batting gloves are to a T, you really can't tell if it really was Paulo or Drew. They had similar facial hair at the time. So anyway, besides that, I ended up getting Aikens and Leonard because there were no lines for that.

I also ran into Frank White (him and the Royals did not end on good terms so surprised he was there) and took a photo with him. He is really nice.

Also saw Marlins Man there and my friends took a photo with him. Made it onto the Royals snapchat. Took another photo with the trophy.

Also picked these up from the store as they were marking down stuff
    $1 each and everyone but the Downs (going ttm) is MLB authenticated. I picked up the better names.

One time they were even marking Mother's Day MLB balls to $5. One guy grabbed all of them. I think they were marking even more stuff down but by the end of the day I was so exhausted I just wanted to sit down.

All in All a fun 2 days. Can't wait until I graph again this season!

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a helluva score for the defending Champs! That Perez SI is badass. I still have my Lidge/Ruiz Phillies SI prominently displayed in my mancave. Congrats!

Thanks!

Ttms the past 2 weeks. All but 3 were 3 weeks or less. Kershaw picture got beat in the mail but i can probably flatten it out. I took the Kershaw picture. Most of these ttms were for my Bible verse pc. Added Paul Hornung to the football hof picture. That is going to Willie Brown next

SCF Rewards
    Country

These took 366 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

These took 8 months and 18 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thursday
    These took 38 days

Friday
    These took 6 months and 18 days

Today
    6 months and 19 days. Unfortunately the blue wave got bubbled badly even though I prepped it. Oh well

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/4 in 13 days. He must have liked the photo I took as he kept both of them, the one he was supposed to sign and the one he was supposed to keep. I will resend the photo

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Good stuff, Man! Love your haul from the team convention!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff, Man! Love your haul from the team convention!

thanks!

Chi Chi Gonzalez in 18 days and Kershaw in like 6 months. Not sure about authentication as it came back from Texas. I'm hoping he signed it and was waiting on the Kershaws Challenge paper to come back.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

You're killing it! Love the Perez SI

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast