Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

i sent in January I think I'm pretty sure.

First Braun..now Eli, two successes of the year right there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got 1 TTM today:
    Ryan Braun 8x10 1/1 in 9 days

I also got 2 fan packs, 1 from the Patriots and Razorbacks

What was in the Patriots fan pack also how did you get it bbecause n the website it says that they don't give fan packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What was in the Patriots fan pack also how did you get it bbecause n the website it says that they don't give fan packs.

I just emailed them. I don't remember what it had

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't got anything in the mail for a long time, but haven't sent any out, but I did get this in the mail today from Topps apologizing for not getting my redemption of Aaron Crow Xfractor auto. I would say it's a nice redemption. Not for trade or sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

today brought 2 fan packs from the Dodgers. They sent me 2 pocket schedules, 2 decals, and a program with Crawford on it in each one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

today brought these: Hamilton book from ebay, some James Shields cards, a topps replacement for my other Aaron Crow (not as cool as the AROID), and a ttm from Colby Lewis. I forgot when I sent it out but it might have been at the end of last season

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reviving this thread! Tonight was the Big Slick Wiffle Ball Tournament and the Tigers were in Town. The wiffle ball tournament had a lot of Celebrities like Rob Riggle, Jason Sudekis, James Marsden, Olivia Wilde aka Thirteen if you are a House M.D. fan. Here are some pictures of the wiffle ball game:

water balloon benches clearing brawl. It was 103 degrees out so they had to keep cool somehow

Thirteen. She hit into a triple play. Ouch

Damon Wayans Jr. He hit a 3 hr.

James Marsden. Not gonna lie, he is cute (I can say that because I am female)!

Johnny Knoxville

Angela Kinsey. She is off The Office

As far as autographs go, I was able to score Prince Fielder and Torii Hunter

Prince Fielder on 2012 HR Derby Ball

Torii
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 07-24-2013 at 12:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/23 Royals vs Orioles IP
    They opened the gates about 15 minutes earlier than they normally do which sucks because I didn't get my spot like I normally do. I usually graph the visitors before the game and then the Royals after the game. Today, for the Orioles, I got Brian Roberts on a ball. He was really nice. Then I got Manny Machado, the best young 3B in baseball. The Royals ended up winning 3-2. After the game I got Chris Getz and Salvador Perez

Orioles
    1/1 Brian Roberts SP with Bible Inscription
    1/1 Manny Machado SP

Missed out on T.J McFarland

Royals
    1/1 Salvador Perez on 8x10
    4/4 Chris Getz on Cards

Missed out on James Shields

Machado

Roberts

Getz

Going again Wednesday and Thursday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great pickups lately... love the Machado.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pickups lately... love the Machado.

thank you! I was excited to get Machado because I heard he is a hard one to get.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast