Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edge Goes To Arizona

Edge Goes To Arizona

How will him going to a definantly worse team affect his cards value?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    He'll still be sweet. Maybe they can get somthing rolling down there. I mean they have a nice air attack with boldin and fitzgerald and now a solid ground game, so if they can find a QB to stick with they could be a contender.

mabu theyll get one with a nice draft pick and hopefuly they can keep boldin and fitz

sell now. Once the season starts his value will drop considerably(imho). No one really collects Arizona Cardinals. There will be some interest at first but once the games start and AZ is 1-4, it`ll be status quo for collectors.

It looks good for AZ right now picking up Edge, but we all know what to expect from AZ. I don`t see them being much different. Even Emmitt Smith couldn`t get anything going, nor did Thomas Jones. Look at Jones now! Whatever happened to J.J. Arrington(?)? Oh yeah, AZ drafted him.

have to agree with rayny1
    but emmitt was gettin old lol
    they definetly need to get some good players in the draft especially a good quarterback

"Edge" cards never moved well even when he was in Indy. Maybe he was overshadowed...who knows. I dont see his cards becoming anymore sought after now that he's a Card. Like rayny1 said, maybe a little at first.
    Hey...if I'm wrong or totally off-base....just let me know. I have alot of Edge cards (even RCs) that I'll give up for even a half-way decent trade.

I dunno now with a great running back the cards could be good...they just need a good young QB for the future. Boldin and Fitz is prolly the best WR tandem in the NFL, there dfense aint bad either

it is a great fit for the team and now the colts can get morney in the draft so it all works out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast