Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

COWBOYS FANS!!! Tony Romo & Dwayne Harris 1/1s FT!!

Not looking for anything in peticular....anything that catches my eye really! Show me whatcha got!!
    Note: I do not care about sell value/book value....especially since these are 1/1s.....If you like either of these, and you have something I like....easy as that.....its a trade! This is the first time in a LONG while Ive attempted at trading anything because the hobby has gotten pretty rediculous :/ BUT....its worth a shot! Post/pm if interested! Thanks for lookin!

Your statement about the hobby getting ridiculous is spot on! It's hard just to be a collector as I am. Too much emphasis on whether someone can "turn a profit" on a card. I am definitely interested in both cards. Feel free to ck my bucket and let me know what you like. Thank you
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

Took a glance....you have some nice stuff!! Im leaving work now but Ill look again when I get home!

check me for both

pm works best thanks

Didn't see anything tego sorry!

And you have some super nice patches bigblue! Unfortunately nothing I'd really need though sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by DUBLup View Post
    Took a glance....you have some nice stuff!! Im leaving work now but Ill look again when I get home!
    Let me know if you found anything you liked. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Let me know if you found anything you liked. Thank you

Did you get my pm last night??

Quote Originally Posted by DUBLup View Post
    Did you get my pm last night??
    Nope, didn't receive one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast