Thread: Grading?

Grading?

Besides Beckett who should I have grade some of my cards. Is PSA expensive.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    psa is not that bad, then there is also sga or something like that it is the 3rd biggest one
    but stick to beckett its the best

I prefer PSA, although they are more expensive. However, Beckett is your best bet, and they grade harder so if you send in a quality card you will get your moneys worth.

-Lewis
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

How often do you guys send something in and get a worse grade then you thought you would. I found some old late 80 and early 90's mjs that have been in a box set never been opened until today. I put them into toploaders. Are those going to get 9.5's???

Maybe, probably not. Inspect the cards closely, especially keeping in mind things you might miss like centering, surface, edges. I mean, even the corners can easily become messed up in a sealed pack, it is just the nature of these collectibles.

How do you inspect centering?? what should I be looking for.