Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Louisville Cardinals Cincinnati Reds

Advice on Baseball Card Signing IP

Does anyone have advice on presenting multiple cards for IP Autograph signing that doesn't damage the cards? I've seen people use binders and sheets but have no idea how they do it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Many people use a notebook or scrapbook, and use photo hinges on the corners of the card. That way you don't deface the card and it will stay in place with the hinges on the corners. Also, once the card is carefully removed from the hinges, you can put another card in its place. Some players will sign multiples so put a few of each player in the album. Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Louisville Cardinals Cincinnati Reds

I looked on google and it was hard to find photo hinges... do you have a picture or a site I can see to understand it? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They are used to hold photos in scrapbooks. They are small triangles with a slot in them, you use one for each corner of the photo. Craft/scrapbooking stores like Michaels probably have them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Target has them too $3-4 a box of 250 I believe

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.amazon.com/3M-Scotch-Phot...=photo+corners

Those are what I use, but I got mine at Target. Work wonders...quite honestly, greatest tool I've discovered in 'graphing. I use manilla folders that I cut in half and put in a three-ring binder so that they're a little sturdier. Then two (or three) photo corners per card to hold them in place. Works like a charm!