Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright let's start trading...

Alright let's start trading...

Alright guys, here's my thread....I'm trading base for base here, no GUed/inserts/autos. I know you guys want to dump your bases somewhere, this is your thread.

Don't have any tradeable Kobes/LeBrons/Wades

Here are the sets I have cards from:
    - UD Reflections 05-06 (1 box on the way!)
    - UD Slam! 05-06
    - UD Rookie Debut 05-06
    - Topps Finest 04-05

I am looking for the following players (they don't have to be rookies except for obviously the rookies)
    - Current Pistons (yes even tony delk) and Knicks
    - Chris Bosh
    - Yao Ming
    - Kirk Hinrich
    - Sebastain Telfair
    - Chris Paul
    - Charlie V
    - Josh Howard
    - Marquis Daniels
    - Ben Gordon

Will also take bases from current players in current uniforms of other sports from the following teams:
    - Toronto Blue Jays
    - New York Mets (I need Reyes and Wright bases!)
    - New Jersey Devils
    - Detroit Tigers
    - New York Giants
    - Detroit Lions
    - Detroit Red Wings

Please, please, please help me out. I've been trying to trade for the past 2 weeks and for some reason people stop responding to their PMs after 2 days of contact. I'd like to get some trading feedback here!!!!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    ill bust out a 5k box and see what i have for you, likely have quite a bit.

What teams/players are you looking for in return, I'll start searching as well...

I also prefer newer cards (though they don't have to be, since I dont think players like Lindsay Hunter and Tony Delk have that many new cards)

i have a tony delk rc.do you have any chris taft or jarret jack.

Trading, what set is the Tony Delk from, I think I have 1 Taft and 2 Jack RCs, but I'll have to check.

Matty, do you want Vin Baker, Kidd, Cassell and Billup cards? Do you have any others or just Hunters? Name some sets that you have him from, I'd prefer current cards.

PistonsFan: they are mostly older ones... 93/94, 94/95 etc cant remember exactly what ive got butthere is a couple of RC's in there...If you want i can hunt them all down and give you a list??

and yeh i am after those 4 guys :)

ive also got some older Dale Davis, Antonio McDyess and Sheed cards....nothing newer tho as i havent been collecting for the last 6/7 years only just got back into it...are you interested in any of them?

Hey PistonsFan,
    Welcome to the boards, I have list all my 2400+ base/Insert cards on my website. please have a look and let me know if you like anything.... Thanks
    Alex

BASE/INSERT TRADELIST:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/AlexLeon.html
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

pistonsfan:its a upperdeck rookie exclusives #r17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast