Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Sakic Lemieux and Hejduk Mailday :D

Yessir, none a them young punks fer me....................

First off, a couple of 1992 High 5 promos.......................

A couple Lemieux inserts, does anyone know where the EA Sports one is from, it looks like a Score product but there's nothing on the back..............

Buncha Sakic inserts....................

A Parkhurst Rookie Jersey add......................

Annnnnnnd a mini-whale for the 04/05 SP Authentics. Or at least it would be if I didn't already have it, D'OH!!!!

Only 12 more eBay envelopes and 1 SCF to go, I'm already feeling the bugs crawling up my arms :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

great mailday. the ea card could have came out of EA sports NHL 90s game boxes(sega, super nintendo platforms). Just my guess by the time period and design reminds me of the covers of the games then

SCF Rewards
    Country

great mailday. the ea card could have came out of EA sports NHL 90s game boxes(sega, super nintendo platforms). Just my guess by the time period and design reminds me of the covers of the games then

Yah, that's probably it, but it's card #105 on the back, was there more than one card in each game?? Other wise that set would be impossible to put together!

The last game system I had was an Atari 2600 :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Some neat stuff in there, i loveeee the crescent shaped swatch on the Hejduk Parkhurst rookie!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

You get cards delivered almost every day! I'm a little jealous.

The EA Sports is from the video game NHL '94 by EA Sports and was made for Sega/Genesis, Super Nintendo and Sega CD. You could buy a set of 225 “Hint Cards” that gave hints on how to play the game, and it cost $19.95 plus $4 s/h. Check this link - http://puckjunk.com/2012/06/26/lost-...-esa-tikkanen/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Nice mailday as always :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

You get cards delivered almost every day! I'm a little jealous.

The EA Sports is from the video game NHL '94 by EA Sports and was made for Sega/Genesis, Super Nintendo and Sega CD. You could buy a set of 225 “Hint Cards” that gave hints on how to play the game, and it cost $19.95 plus $4 s/h. Check this link - http://puckjunk.com/2012/06/26/lost-...-esa-tikkanen/

Thank you Lee!!! There's soooooo much I have no idea about when it comes to the hobby in the 90's....................

And yeahhhhhh, in a few short days the mail-train pulls in to the station and that'll be it........and man with an obssession and nothing new to obssess over. Gonna have to find a group meeting of some sort to go to :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Thank you Lee!!! There's soooooo much I have no idea about when it comes to the hobby in the 90's....................

And yeahhhhhh, in a few short days the mail-train pulls in to the station and that'll be it........and man with an obssession and nothing new to obssess over. Gonna have to find a group meeting of some sort to go to :D

LOL...12-step for you and me both!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL...12-step for you and me both!

I actually went and googled a 12-step hoarder program in Langley B.C., just across the bridge from me, they deal with addictions as well. We'll see what happens eh?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Macewindrew's Items on eBay

If you allready have that hejduk auto and now you have two, I would be interested in one. Thanks Drew GO AVS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast