Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

still happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

My mom had that happen to her when she was a kid...in the 60's whenever planes would fly over, her neighbor kids would come saying that the russians were coming to capture all the cat lickers...

I had a Seventh Day Adventist for a best friend in high school and roommate in college. His freshmen year of college he was drunk all the time then the next 3 years he hardly drank at all. His diet was pretty bland too. A lot of beans and rice. The kid had more money than he knew what to do with but lived like he was poor. We pressured him a lot to drink with us but he resisted...props to him!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Past tense. Look at the world as it is, not as it was.

BANNED

Country

Past tense. Look at the world as it is, not as it was.

Stop being offended and hypocritical as a smoker then.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Stop being offended and hypocritical as a smoker then.

I don't follow you. I didn't get offended at anything and smoking isn't a topic here. What are you on about this time?

BANNED

Country

You told me you were offended, When I said that smokers at first demanded respect, now will take any they can get. Want me to bring up your post, or does your selective memory not allow this?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You told me you were offended, When I said that smokers at first demanded respect, now will take any they can get. Want me to bring up your post, or does your selective memory not allow this?

Oh, okay. I'll explain..

THAT WAS A JOKE!

I was feigning offense at comparing me, a smoker, to religious people. Obviously, that went right over your head, which led us to you calling me a hypocrite. Make sure you understand the post before you let it offend you. I think your blood pressure will come down some.

Lighten up, Jeez.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

remember, Jesus said it is not what goes in the mouth that defiles you.

veggie, so you are getting this from the internet????? Do you know any or have you been to their church?

I've been to their church, a SDA wedding and shop at their store all the time. Most of the SDA people that I met are some of the best people that you can meet. It's a shame that other christians cannot use them as example of how to live their life instead of mocking them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I have never heard anyone in real life mock them. there is a church here in town, I know the preacher and his wife use to work with my wife, good people.
    I would not say they are better than anyone, they have their quirks as well, and as with most things, it isn't the religion that is bad it is the person or people that are.

it's kind of like being a vegetarian, nothing wrong with it until you say you do it because you don't want to kill and blame others for killing their food. when the fact is all life is life and in a way we all kill to live.

this is from the highly debatable Gospel of Mary

The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have never heard anyone in real life mock them.

Seriously? What about Unitarians?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast