Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Need a Montana Auto?

Anyone Need a Montana Auto?

Hey guys,

Kind of a strange story here. The UPS guy shows up today with a package from UD. I thought what is this all of my redemptions have been filled. I open the package and I find a letter and a strange looking ovject in there. I won a prize for filling out a survey on UD.com. I also received 5 packs of 05 SP Authentic. A bunch of base and 1 Rc, but it was a base Rc and not a patch auto Rc. Then I find another pouch looking thing with a Montana auto in it. Since I already have a Montana auto I am going to put this one on the ol'trading block. If anyone gets this Montana I will include the pouch and the letter that the card came in to confirm authenticity. Not real sure on waht I'm asking on this card, but it won't be very much since it is a buyback auto.

Here are the specs

the card is an 02 UD card (he is in 9ers uni) and the card is #'d 308/1000. Please send site or tradelist.

Thanks
    Daren

Hey Daren...I'm interested. Check my site and LMK what you need.

very interesting Daren is it pack pulled certified or UDA certified!!

Adam,

UDA certified.

Craigerman, Flemingtime, and Nmcdonell

Pm's sent to all.

Thanks
    Daren

viking,

There wasn't much that I could trade the Montana for, but I do have some reward codes from UD (unscratched) that I would trade for Bengals game used, base, or Rc's.

Zephyr

Pm sent.

Thanks
    Daren

i would be interrested in the montana. check my photobucket. thanks

i also have a aaron rodgers auto/50 bv 120 that isnt in my photobucket that i got in today if interrested in that lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast