Topps Chrome Channing Frye Gold Refractor

I stopped at the local card shop to pick up some penny sleeves and decided to pick up a couple packs of Topps Chrome where I pulled the aforementioned card. Here is a scan:

05 - 06 Topps Chrome Channing Frye Refractor Gold 79/99

I'm looking for stuff in my sig and wantlist.

i could def use it what are you looking for ?? what bv

I could trade you a Kirk Hinrich Fleer Trad Crystal #/125

& throw in a Kirk Hinrich Bowman Chr. & Hinrich National Trading Card day promo RC

Very interested, have some nice Bulls stuff.....depending on what you want for it. LMK

03-04 Topps Bazooka KIRK HINRICH #270
    03-04 UD MVP KIRK HINRICH #207
    05-06 Bowman Chrome KIRK HINRICH X-Fractor #'d 109/150

01-02 UD MVP TYSON CHANDLER #123
    01-02 Xpectations TYSON CHANDLER #102

2004 Press Pass BEN GORDON #13
    2004 Press Pass Hang Time BEN GORDON #HT1

04-05 Topps Chrome CHRIS DUHON #197

2004 Press Pass LUOL DENG #8

b_ballerjake: You have some cards on your site that I might consider trading the Frye for, but none of them are Bulls related. I'd like to first try to see what I can snag for my Bulls collection before considering trading for other cards, but I'll keep you in mind if it comes to that.

kg21: I have a link to my wantlist in my signature, although for this particular card I'd be looking moreso for autos or low serialed RC cards of Hinrich, Deng, and Gordon and Jordan inserts that are similar in value. As for BV, I don't really know. I'd estimate it would be $50, but that's working off a Beckett from December. If Frye's cards have gone up any increments since then I'd say the BV could be $60 or even $80.

nene: That's a decent offer, but I already have that card and I'm looking to move the Frye for something I need off my wantlist. Thanks for the offer though.

ozflava: I'd be interested the Gordon Signs of Stardom. Outside of that I didn't see anything else Bulls related on your site outside of a couple common GU. Do you have some Bulls stuff not listed on your site? Either way, I'm game for trying to work something out for the Gordon auto if you are. PLMK, thanks.

StarburyMatrix3: I'd be looking for something more high end for the Frye. That and I already have most of those. Thanks for looking though.

I can do the Gordon SOS auto and something else if you were interested.....lmk