Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Photobucket...

Updated Photobucket...

Check out my updated photobucket and trade list. Looking for Steelers stuff mostly, or the few guys in my sig.

I'm also doing a show this weekend, so if there is anything you are looking for, lmk and i'll see if i can find it.

Could use these
    Stephen Jackson 04 Sweet Spot PSA 10
    Roy Williams Prestige 04 PSA 10
    Elway Topps Rc
    Sanders Score Rc
    LMK

i'd need some nice stuff on those if i'm going to trade. either high end autos or steeler stuff. what do you have to offer?

only stuff i have right now is on my Photo so check that not much but LMK what you need

the only thing i see that i'd be interested in for any of those is the sanders jersey.

what are you valuing it at? and how do you value graded cards?

what can we do for the barry score rookie? I am also looking for Philip Rivers autos and Darrent Williams contenders autos

atrain - i will look for rivers and williams autos for you at the show. i remember you were looking for the williams last time and no one had it. but you never know.

for the barry, i'm looking for a similar rc of someone in my sig or something steelers. it's not mint, it's got a corner issue (not a crease, but something is off on one of the corners.) looking for about $30-$35 trade for it.

im interested in the tatum bell auto. lmk what you want for it.
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast