Need Heellppp!!! Pleeaaseeeeeeee!!!!

i just busted a box of 2004 sp authentic and got a miguel cabrera auto...now this card is different b/c its hand numbered to 20 ...and then i noticed it had a buy back card attached to it....but it says this "in this pack u have recieved a trading card personally autogrpahed by miguel cabrera. this card originally released in a previous UD product was autoraphed by miguel cabrera and sent to UD to be re-released into 2004 SPA baseball"

i checked beckett for this card and they do have 4 variations of buy backs all numbered to 20,but the wrong card number....my card is numbered #35

any and all help please!!!!

is that the card in the SPA buyback set or the original card set

the Beckett doesnt list the card by the card number of the original set i believe

i dont know wat it is...but wat i get is from wat the buy back says...this card wasnt realeased wen it was supposed too,so they got it auto'd and slapped a hologram on it...i think this card is from his rookie year...there is only 1 line of stats

that card is 2004 Diamond Collection All-Stars buy-back listed as DAS on Beckett #MC2

Buybacks are cards originally released in the set (in this case Diamond All-Stars) that the compnay bought off the secondary market (say eBay) had it auto'd and packaged them into SPA...buybacks have been around for a couple years and from my expierience have never been too popular

if you are looking to move it please check my site