Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Pittsburgh Penguins...Massive collection!

I have been collecting Pittsburgh Penguins for a few years now and my Memorabilia collection has become very massive. I have all kinds of things like sticks, pucks, photos, and more signed by the Penguins. My most recent project is trying to meet and get the autograph of every Penguins player on the team this year on an 8x10 photo. I currently have all but 4. I still need to get the autograph of Morrow, Murray, Jokinen, and Eaton.

There are some players that I have many 8x10 photos autographed by such as Sidney Crosby, Marc Andre Fleury, James Neal, Pascal Dupuis, and Tomas Vokoun.

I also have many older penguin autographs of players that played for the Pens that either retired or were traded such as Jagr, tangradi, and Staal.

Here are a few pics of some of my fav things...leave a comment here about players of the Pens that you might like to see from my collection...hope you all enjoy!

Below are a few of the autos that I got in person this year.

1) Triple signed photo of Chris Kunitz, Sidney Crosby, and Pascal Dupuis.
    IMG_9204.jpg

2) Signed Sidney Crosby photo
    IMG_8344.jpg

3) Brent Johnson gave me his stick, and he signed it for me.
    IMG_7668.jpg

4) The new guy in town...Iggy!
    IMG_9902.jpg

5) A few other sticks that I got over the last year or two...(red tape stick): Player used stick of Mark Scheifele
    (Reebok stick): Game used and autographed of Ryan Craig.
    (Black stick with white tape): Player used and autographed one of a kind stick James Neal
    (Black and Gold stick): Game issued but not used and autographed Kevin Stevens
    (Warrior stick): Replica stick of Draper signed by Matt Cooke.
    sticks.jpg

There are so many other items, but here are a few others that are cool are: Crosby Mini helemt, Crosby McFarlane base, Fleury McFarlane Base, Olympic photos of Crosby, Fleury, and Orpik,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! You're very fortunate to live in a place like Pittsburgh (I assume)? Where you can meet all those great players!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anything from Miro the Hero?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Great stuff! You're very fortunate to live in a place like Pittsburgh (I assume)? Where you can meet all those great players!

Thanks...Yea i live minutes from Consol. I go down quite a bit to get autos and most of them are soo cool...I have added a lot more autographs even since i posted this lol....thanks for the comment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

No I would have liked to meet him...he left before I got into meeting the players and getting 8x10 signed

Anything from Miro the Hero?