Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2004-05 SP Authentic Dwight Howard /999 Auto

LMK what offers you can make i can take paypal/money order/cash (at your own risk) looking for around $72

2. Kronozio
    You have no chance of getting that much, I got a Sweet Shot Dwight AU for 13 on ebay.

nah they sell around 67+shipping

this is his rookie auto...the sweet shot arnt and bv is 120

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett1jack
    nah they sell around 67+shipping

this is his rookie auto...the sweet shot arnt and bv is 120
    I guess when I look at it I just see an Auto...

since i have regular rooks of him, I just wanted an auto...regardless of the year.

But i'll take your word on its value. I just dont really use BV in my decisions.

oh same but they are selling pretty well on ebay

bv really dosnt matter much but i was just letting u know that rookie autos tend to book more and sell more hen others...unless they are rare like ultimate collection /25 or something but yeah if u have any intrest lmk

I have interest...just not $72 worth of interest. For 72 I would just bust another couple boxes of packs hehehe///

lol well so far the best offer i got was $60 i can do about $65

It just isnt sweet enough to pay that for me cuz I've seen so many autos going low on the bay. You just gotta be patient and search often.

yeah but u arnt gonna catch this card anytime soon for $60 or under as i dont think so the lowest it sold was like $61 and the highest was about $80

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast