Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a cool story about Bauer, glad to see you get him! He was nice to me in Rochester so it's good that he finally came around!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contemplating a trip north to Akron next week to try and get Anthony Rendon and Brian Goodwin...heard they're both pretty tough. Any opinions?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contemplating a trip north to Akron next week to try and get Anthony Rendon and Brian Goodwin...heard they're both pretty tough. Any opinions?

If it wasn't a four drive for me I would go up to give it a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

they were both super tough at fall league..got rendon once but never got goodwin..it never hurts to try though..plus they have teammates :) ahah

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

I got Rendon last year and he was as nice as could be signed 2 balls and 4 or 5 cards for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think I'm passing on the trip to Akron...it's supposed to be in the high 80's Thursday and the brakes in my truck went out last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey....would you wanna help me out with a Twins project I'm working on? I need a couple Capps autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got some if need any

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey....would you wanna help me out with a Twins project I'm working on? I need a couple Capps autos

Drop me a PM with what you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if it's too late but I tried for Rendon a few weeks ago and he didn't sign at all from what I saw and every time he was asked, he made some kind of ridiculous excuse about why he couldn't.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast