Thread: 91 Ultra Brett Favre Rookie

91 Ultra Brett Favre Rookie

I got this card, and another card, but the Beckett Value is only like 10 bucks. When will it go up? I didn't think he had more than 2 rookie cards either.

Any reason as to why its so low?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    It will go up when he gets in the hall, most of his are low I do not know why, I have about 3 or 4 of the Ultras and a bunch of his Upper Deck rc's as well.

it is called MASS production. they absolutely made tons of them in the early 90's.

I just figured that since its 15 years old, it would be worth more, and there would be lesser of them now.

it would greatly jump in value if you graded it and it came back a 9-10.... just a thought but labguy is right.. those cards will probably never hold the value they did in the mid 90's

Its the same way with Jersey cards now. I dont complain though cuz I dont sell much just buy.