Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nolan Ryan auto f/t

Nolan Ryan auto f/t

Looking for other HOF'er autoes...OR...if its a REAL nice multi color patch in baseball or fball iwill look at that as well.

Jamie

2. Kronozio
    2004 Leaf Certified Steve Carlton Cut Checks Auto 8/8, Please let me know if interested.

-Jeet

hey jeet...nice card, but not a real big Carltonfan....you have anything else my man ?...it can be even a future hof'er....just this is out of my pc and i wanna put something else back in i like...thanks for your time man

Jamie

You can check mine out. Dont know if Ill have anything.

vikingfan...what does your 2005 UD Exquisite Ronnie Brown 3 Color Patch 10/35
    book for ?

Jamie

andrade...i saw a few that i liked...but these 2 popped out at me solmkwhat the bv's are and if you have scans of them

03 fleer avant brett farve-3 COLOR PATCH #ERD25/25
    Terrell Owens SP patch
    there was others but was gonna ask about these 1st.

rymac...bout the only thingi saw was the gordonauto and the brady rookie auto...and iknow the bradyrookie auto is above me right now.

ok andrade...the ryan books 80 so not really looking to trade down on it...thanks anyway tho my man :)

Jamie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast