Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Free Card Look Up

New Free Card Look Up

well since the new price guides from beckett arent free anymore i found a new way to look them up.

1)Sign up for free beckett account
    2)Go to "My Collections" link
    3)Create list called "trade"
    4)Add cards to the list using the search engine provided
    5)Beckett will automatically show total bv of list

Hope this helps everyone

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    yeah thats what i use, and hopefully people who need help with BV's all the time will look here so they can do it themselves, and get faster BV help, instead of having to wait for people to reply to their post.

yeah if anyone has any questions just ask here but sportscardforum has great help

this 'new' secret has been out for quite awhile. i havent bought a price guide in 5 years.

ok didnt say anything new just making sure people know and the free price guide was recently stopped so im sorry i guess?

huh? maybe a mod should put all the details as a sticky so there arent 5 new BV questions a day. btw how do you look up BV on graded cards?

there is no such thing but i would use ebay as a guide as well
    that was the point of this post because i wanted to give people a way to look up cards other than to post 5 threads a day looking up basics

"there is no such thing"

beckett lists price of graded cards in there magazine although they did not list this particular one. i imagine it would be somewhere on their site. the card in question there is only 3 in the world of this grading and its the highest grade made. so ebay is out of the question.

There is a very select few graded cards that are priced. Usually only Star RC's or other card that are graded alot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast