Thread: nice auto here

nice auto here

just pulled a upper deck foundations duel auto julius jones/dominek davis/15 if anyone is interested, looking for a nice current steeler auto or steeler great auto, also looking for a nice barry sanders auto, let me know what you have, will look at lists

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    noone interested and also wondering what price you would put on it if you were me?

I would put a bv of 80 or so one went on the bay for a buy it now of 44.99

a dual auto /15 went for $45 on ebay? i was thinking it would be a little higher than 80

check the completed listings the exact same card went for 45 (buy it now)unforunately its low because its foundations if it was a better brand it would be higher also the seller could have probably gotten more if it was an normal auction. If I was you I would put a price tag of around 60 on it just my opinion though good luck selling it