Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF:: 2 bv or under inserts/parallels..

Im back at it for those of you who have traded with me in these types of deals before.. I will only trade gu and patches for them.. If i dont have gu of the players you collect ill get some so we can make a deal.. I dont wanna be bothered with listing rcs and stuff like that at this time..

Please let me know what you have for trade.. I need a list but if you have a section on your site with them listed where i wont have to do much searchign ill do that.. Just let me know.. I can look them up as im subscribed to beckett online.. thanks alot..

If you can list your top 10 player wants when you send a list it will make it easier for me to tell you what i have to trade.. Also if you will take any gu of certain players doesnt matter if you have it or not already let me know that as it would make it easier for me when pulling stuff..

2. SCC - Feb 2018

icedcards.. I sent you a pm.. I would like to work a trade out with you for some of your 1000's of 2 bv or under insert/parallel cards.. Please get back to me asap so we can try to work something out here.. thanks alot..

icedcards.. pm sent again.. thanks for getting back to me.. i appreciate it and hope we can work something out..

Lots of inserts on my site as well. Just scroll down to the inserts. My wants are at the top. http://www.Sportscardfun.com/trader/Finite.asp

bynesfan.. I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me with a list so we can work a deal on whatever inserts or parallels you might have that i can use.. thanks alot..

ksboyd.. I sent you a pm as well.. Please get back to me with a list so we can work out a trade on some of your inserts and parallels that you have that i can use.. thanks alot..

any sport or just fb. Also what is the lowest combined bv you'll take. I probably have 20 or 30 inserts I wouldn't mind see leave for some GU cards.

agent0064life.. I will only take ones that have a book of 2 or under.. Nothing higher than 2 for me at this time.. Ill take bb, bsk and fb.. please let me know what you have and ill pm you this same message in case you get pms before posts.. thanks alot..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast