Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Habs, I get your point. My point is that saying making it perfectly okay to harm a woman because "it's relatively minor" is ridiculous and misogynystic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Abortions for all!
    - Booo!
    Very well...no abortions for anyone!
    - Booo!
    Hmmm...abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!
    - Yaaaayyy!

HAHAHAHA!

Oh god....gotta love a good Simpsons reference!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Confused did you say oh god????????????? Hmm I guess it is just a figure of speech.

HAHAHAHA!

Oh god....gotta love a good Simpsons reference!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Habs, I get your point. My point is that saying making it perfectly okay to harm a woman because "it's relatively minor" is ridiculous and misogynystic.

Who said that??? My use of the phrase "minor" was in comparing her harm to the harm inflicted on the fetus. That was made perfectly clear. You are completely misrepresenting what I said in a feeble attempt to deflect my point.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Who said that??? My use of the phrase "minor" was in comparing her harm to the harm inflicted on the fetus. That was made perfectly clear. You are completely misrepresenting what I said in a feeble attempt to deflect my point.

No I'm not. It's "minor" in "relation", or "relatively minor", to what happens to the fetus. That's exactly what you said, that's exactly what I said and now you've said it again...why?

Oh right, you're doing what you're accusing me of while accusing me of it. Nice deflection.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 02-06-2013 at 07:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

No I'm not. It's "minor" in "relation", or "relatively minor", to what happens to the fetus. That's exactly what you said, that's exactly what I said and now you've said it again...why?

Oh right, you're doing what you're accusing me of while accusing me of it. Nice deflection.

In post #91 you use the phrase "relatively minor" completely out of context. I used it as a comparison to something else. You use the phrase as an excuse to commit the harm. I never said it was OKAY to harm a woman in that way because it was relatively minor!

If you can't comprehend basic english STOP responding to my posts. YOU are getting ridiculous!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In post #91 you use the phrase "relatively minor" completely out of context. I used it as a comparison to something else. You use the phrase as an excuse to commit the harm. I never said it was OKAY to harm a woman in that way because it was relatively minor!

If you can't comprehend basic english STOP responding to my posts. YOU are getting ridiculous!

I comprehend just fine you want a world where the man can harm the woman with no consequence whatsoever. You want women to suffer 100% of the consequence men are 50% responsible for. K used it perfectly in context. I know exactly what you are saying, I really don't think you do, though.

And if you have a problem with how I used relatively minor (which as I explained is exactly what you said in that context) take it up with Websters. Your problem is with the language, not me.

Now stop deflecting trying to claim you didn't say something you quite clearly did and tell me how your not advocating for a double standard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Confused did you say oh god????????????? Hmm I guess it is just a figure of speech.

Ha!

I still use god in a lot of my speech.

Actually, if you're a christian or jew....it's a SIN to say "Oh my god"....taking the lord's name in vain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I comprehend just fine you want a world where the man can harm the woman with no consequence whatsoever. You want women to suffer 100% of the consequence men are 50% responsible for. K used it perfectly in context. I know exactly what you are saying, I really don't think you do, though.

And if you have a problem with how I used relatively minor (which as I explained is exactly what you said in that context) take it up with Websters. Your problem is with the language, not me.

Now stop deflecting trying to claim you didn't say something you quite clearly did and tell me how your not advocating for a double standard.

I'm sorry man but you deserve it here

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

boba ... talking to wickabee is like talking to a (insert your choice of inanimate objects). He just doesn't get it. He reads what he wants to read no matter how many times you repeat it. It would be comical if it wasn't so frustrating. lol

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast