Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

I bought some lots off a guy on eBay. The seller has exceptional feedback so I felt comfortable buying. It's now in the 4th week and nothing has arrived yet. Now the seller did email me letting me know the lots were shipped. Mind you though he is in Canada. I've emailed him a couple of times and he says he gets emails like mine ALL THE TIME and to give it time they'll arrive.

However in the meantime, I've had 2 other packages from Canada and one from Hong Kong get to me without a hitch(HK was 10 days). Now I know customs is a b***h and they're the reasons stuff usually takes so long to get through but how long should I wait? I figure a month is plenty long. I mean I don't want to keep emailing him because I don't want to to risk the bad feedback but I mean when is it enough?

I would give it another couple days, it should be in. If not you have a few days to think about how you can really p**s him off.

if the guy is communicating with your quickly and genuinely trying to help, give it some time. I sent some stuff to CA and the guy got it over a month late.

also, if the CA international shipping is the same as ours...you have a built in tracking number. not sure if it tracks it to the other country's exact address but will tell you if it's entered the US.

I would just be patient... I've been on both sides of your issue...

I sent two packages to Canada, one to Edmonton, the other to Toronto, I live in NY so the Toronto package should have been delivered first, but the Edmonton package arrived 11 days before the one to Toronto...

It's also taken me 7-25 days to receive from Canada... It all varies I guess, but being on the wrong end of a long to arrive package can be a pain in the butt...

Red face about shipping

i bought a card from canada once and it arrived in about a week. last time i ordered something from california it took almost three weeks. i used to get stuff from california in about a week but every time something is late they tell me its late shipping because of Hurricane Katrina

I just recieved a card I purchased around Feburary 20th from a guy in Canada, he had over like 10 thousand positive feedback, not one negitive or neutral, I was thinking about leaving neutral but decited against it, I have had items from Hong Kong get her much faster than that.

if you do ever plan to leave neutral on a package you get a bit late...make sure to look at the postmark date. That will tell you how many days after you paid the seller mailed it. Sometimes...many times, it's not the sellers fault that items get held up.

Also, if I see a seller that has 10+ thousand feedback, it usually tells me that he may be a little slow in shipping. Guys that sell that much usually have lots of packing to do everyday. Not saying it's an excuse, but it's just usually how it is from my experience. Just something to think about when you see someone with that many items for sale. Also, it's hard to get questions answered...although, maybe ebayers I question ignore me totally.

m

i also once bought a few cards from canada and it took like 2-3 weeks to get here (California).