Thread: Hobby Box Question

Hobby Box Question

needless to say that living in canada is draining my bank account when it comes to baseball cards,but they keep me happy so that why i buy them. My question is do any of you guys have un opened hobby boxes that you could sell?? also does anyone know a online or physical store that sells cards which are shipped from canada?? im just very tired of giving the UPS guy $60 when he comes to my door

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i'd say google search...also some places like dacardworld.com accept paypal
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

no paying isnt a problem...im talking waiting 2 weeks to get a box...and then paying $60 extra

try a site like yellowpages.com, but for canada, and then put in the postal codes of major cities, they are likely to have card stores there...i dont think yellowpages.com has canadian, but whomever produces the canadian directories
    dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content