Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

WTTF: Star Parallels, Inserts, Coloured Parallels, Ser. Numbered Inserts & Parallels

I am still looking for Parallels, Inserts, Coloured Parallels, Serial Numbered Parallels, and Rare, hard to pull Inserts of Stars Cards from:

1995-2004

Interested in these brands only:

Adrenaline, Atomic, BAP, BAP All-Stars, BAP Memorabillia, BAP Millennium, BAP Sig Series, Bowman, Bowman's Best, Bowman Chrome, Crown Royale, Donruss, Donruss Canadian Ice, Donruss Elite, Donruss Preferred, Donruss Priority, Emotion, Finest, Flair, Leaf, Leaf International, Leaf Limited, Leaf Preferred, Leaf Preferred Steel, McDonald's (Dial-A-Stats, Game Film, and Glove-Side Fusion only), Metal, Metal Universe, OPC Chrome, Pacific, Pacific Dynagon, Pacific Dynagon Ice, Pacific Calder Hockey, Pacific Exclusives, Pacific Head's-Up, Pacific Invincible, Pacific Omega, Pacific Prism, Pacific Quest For the Cup, Parkhurst, Parkhurst SE, Paramount, Pinnacle, Pinnacle Certified, Pinnacle Totally Certified, Private Stock, Revolution, SP, SP Authentic, SP Game-Used, SPx, SPx Finte, SPx Top Prospects, Stadium Club, Stadium Club Chrome, Studio, Titanium, Topps C55, Topps Chrome, Topps Gold Label, Topps Heritage, Topps Traded, UD3, UD Artistic Impressions, UD Century Legends, UD Classic Portraits, UD Foundations, UD Honor Roll, UD Ice, UD Heroes, UD Mask, UD NHL Legends, UD Ovation, UD Piece Of History, UD Premier, UD Pros & Prospects, UD Reserve, UD Retro, UD Stanley Cup Champs, UD Top-Shelf, UD Trilogy, UD Ultimate, UD Ultimate Victory, Vanguard, Wayne Gretzky Hockey, Wayne Gretzky Living Legend, Zenith.

*** Please: NO Upper Deck Series Inserts Cards of any year, And Nothing Post Lockout after 2004-05 Issues ***

PM me with anything that you may have.

Cheers!

Tim
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-10-2013 at 01:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some that might interest you on my trader page. What do you currently have available for trade?

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/1995to2000traders.htm

BANNED

Country

Bump

Somebody has to have tons of this stuff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

take a look at my list

im looking for these players in return

Penguins/Michigan Alumni

Barrasso,Tom
    Cammalleri,Mike
    Cogliano,Andrew
    Cooke,Matt
    Crosby,Sidney
    Despres,Simon
    Dupuis,Pascal
    Engelland,Deryk
    Fleury,Marc-Andre
    Francis,Ron
    Hagelin,Carl
    Hensick,T.J.
    Hunwick,Shawn
    Jagr,Jaromir
    Johnson,Jack
    Kampfer,Steven
    Kennedy,Tyler
    Kolarik,Chad
    Kunitz,Chris
    Lemieux,Mario
    Letang,Kris
    Malkin,Evgeni
    Malone,Ryan
    Neal,James
    Orpik,Brooks
    Pacioretty,Max
    Palushaj,Aaron
    Porter,Kevin
    Recchi,Mark
    Stevens,Kevin
    Turco,Marty
    Vitale,Joe
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

BANNED

Country

Chris:

Oops, I thought you were trying to trade me Pens cards, sorry. I misread. I don't wan't any base cards, trying to get rid of 10,000 of them. Also only looking for tough Inserts and Tough parallels from before 2005.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-10-2013 at 03:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See puckar's Items on eBay

I have the following from your lists:
    93/94 Pinnacle Super Rookies #8
    95/96 Select Certified Gold Team Sample #5 (PBure); Skybox Impact Ice Quake 3
    96/97 Select Certified Mirror Gold #13 (robitaille)
    97/98 Leaf Pipe Dreams #3; Pinnacle Certified Mirror Blue #74 (Chelios) and Mirror Gold #7 (Shields); Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Blue #35 (Jagr)
    98/99 OPC Chrome Season's Best Refractors #13 and 15; Revolution Chalk Talk Laser Cuts #19; SPx Top Prospects Premier Stars #5, 11, and 23
    99/00 Aurora Glove Unlimited $7; Revolution Showstoppers #28; SPx Highlight Heroes #7
    00/01 McDonalds Glove Side Net Fusion #2; Revolution HD NHL #5 and 6

Please check out my Want/Trade Lists and see if we can put together a large trade for us both. I am willing to trade for Jagr base cards w/o regard for what I am sending as long as the BV is the same. I believe you will see a number of cards that you can use on my Trade Lists. I can also send you lists of players with all the cards I have of them. Also glad to look over any list of cards you have. Thanks, Puckar

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chris:

Oops, I thought you were trying to trade me Pens cards, sorry. I misread. I don't wan't any base cards, trying to get rid of 10,000 of them. Also only looking for tough Inserts and Tough parallels from before 2005.

yeah i have a buch of inserts/parallels from that time frame just nothing i think that would qualify as toughj