Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country

Ill take them if you send first

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coachnat37's Items on eBay

Any reason to defend someone who scammed someone before? It's a little fishy to come back on months later and offer two nice cards at a very low price. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I hate to hijack this thread.

I'm not defending the scamming side. I'm defending him as a person.

Secondly, I don't think $175 is "too good to be true" since a SPGU RC sold on eBay for $55 on January 30th.

Please, stop, and think.

Joescards - Continue on with your thread.

BANNED

Country

I hate to hijack this thread.

I'm not defending the scamming side. I'm defending him as a person.

Secondly, I don't think $175 is "too good to be true" since a SPGU RC sold on eBay for $55 on January 30th.

Please, stop, and think.

Joescards - Continue on with your thread.

You defend him by insulting someone else. I appreciate that. Please, stop, and think.

If the OP gets a MSF tag then I wouldn't even care, but this just screams shady, hope I am wrong.

BANNED

Country

I offered him the $175 if he sent first and I got the reply

"Your the ROOKIE YOU SEND FIRST WHATS WRONG WITH PAYPAL"

I explained I was willing to deal with him and although I was a rookie I have +6 (Not that much) and he has -1 on one deal. He responds with

"i'm willing to give you a shot lets get that straight send the cash to my paypal i dont know you from a hole in ground now i remember why i dont do business on here"

From my history of dealing with people in general when you rude or act like a "Punk" right away while trying to work a higher prices deal your either A. a Kid or B. Planning on ripping someone off or making is very difficult to get their end. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of Luck
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Guys, I'm going to close down this thread, as there is just too much chirping and off-topic chatter going on. It has been derailed/hijacked, regardless of the points being made.

joescards3434 - I apologize to have to ask you to start over again, but please start a new thread and hopefully it doesn't end up like this one. Also, the request to text you is a strange one. Either way, the deal is going to have to be posted in the SCF trade manager. I hope the text request is just a way of being alerted, rather than to direct traffic away from the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12