Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have low end Cal Ripkin GU

will trade what little baseball or other sports for them or will buy if price is right

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

un numbered or numbered over 150 lmk what you have

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow
    Define low end...thanks

2005 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends Material Gold CR Cal Ripken Jersey (44/75)

what are you looking to get for it also I could use your help can you mod all boards?

2005 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends Material Gold CR Cal Ripken Jersey (44/75)

BV $25...a few dollars is what I'm looking for...

And yes, I've seen the football board...

whats the best price you can do I am interested in buying it. did you read the thread link I posted. this guy attempted to really rip some people. our mods have requested a permenant ban on him on beckett

BV $25...a few dollars is what I'm looking for...

And yes, I've seen the football board...

Yeah, I've read the thread link...we are reviewing it at this time...

Would you be looking to pay via cash or Paypal, as I tend to ask for a little more if using Paypal...

I would like to use paypal but could use cash depends on how much more. also here is the info you really need its him in action.

http://www.beckett.com/iforum/view.a...&forumPageNo=7

I don't like too call people out if I don't have to but I don't want the members here not to trust the people who trade on beckett as well

Yeah, I've read the thread link...we are reviewing it at this time...

Would you be looking to pay via cash or Paypal, as I tend to ask for a little more if using Paypal...

Would be looking $8 cash or $10 Paypal...PLMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast