Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help

I need help

I've decided to trade away this card
    05 absolute memorabilia tools of the trade gu of larry fitzgerald(huge patch 2 clrs) the problem iam having is what to ask for it because it is numbered 1/1. Any help on this would be great.
    i have scans if anyone wants to see, it just leave your e-mail address

Man you are just gonna have to make your best judgement on it and get something that you want out of it. I would say in the neighborhood of $150 trade value. But it really depends on what you want.

Can you add a scan here?

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Well let me first ask you this
    What kind of value do you have in the card((more a less did you trade for it))
    If you purchased it, what kinda cash value do you have in it.

I would just put down value is flexable. I will reply if I like anything and we can go from there. Obviously you cant get a Walter Payton auto for it but if you say I like your Payton auto and I can throw in xxx BV and do it that way.

Jay

PICS ADDED
    prophet- i bought a box and pulled the card, so iam just seeing what kind of value to ask for the card because i think i want to trade. I was just wondering what would be a fair price to ask as far as bv goes.

It really depends on who you are trading it to. I picked up an Absolute Heath Miller 1/1 RC for under $100 for example, but I am a die-hard Steelers and Heath Miller fan. He is sort of a home-town hero as well since I live 50 minutes from where he played in college and 1.5 hours from where he grew up.

If you find someone that is really into Fitz or the Cards you will get more for it. You should easily be able to get $200-$250 in trade from a Fitz fan but if you try to sell it you will probably get no more than $60-$90 for it.

If I were you, I would hold on to it. I have a Anquan Boldin RC #ed 4/10 that I am keeping under wraps in hopes that the Cards will become a contender in their weak division. If that happens cards like your Fitz 1/1 will be worth alot more than they are right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast