A Recent Ebay Win Help And Another ?

I picked this up for 6 bucks on ebay I looked it up and said worth 50 but the pic of the card on becket isnt number yet this is numbered to 350. And it says like numbered to 350 on top is that just a mistake pic on beckett? Also how is long on ebay. Of course more people who hate to send for a decent time. Like 4 people from the 9th havent shipped, Paid right away and still notin, only gotten one responce from one saying there buzy. This is really startin to tick me off.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Beckett says the base dual jersey cards are #/350 which is the same as yours

C.Palmer/K.Dorsey $20.00 $50.00

If they say they have not shipped after two weeks you also got good cause to keep e-mailing them to get your stuff or money back.

If you have not received your item within 10 days it is PayPal policy that you can file an INR (Item Not Received) complaint. This gives the seller another 10 days to either send you your item or issue you a refund.

If after 10 days they have not responded then you automatically are entitled to a refund.

Without knowing what you have not received I cannot fully comment, but in my experience, sellers who do not mail quickly are experiencing sellers remorse. In other words they are unhappy with how little they got for their card and they are hoping you will ask for a refund rather than the card.

If I were you I would e-mail them again and state that you will be filing with PayPal and leaving neg feedback if the cards are not received by Monday. That gives them the time to drop the cards in the mail today and let them travel to you over the weekend. If you don't have your cards by Tuesday or Wednesday I would file.