Sports Card Show April 8th In Woodruff, Wi

Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let everyone know there will be a 40 to 50 table Sports Card & memorabilia show on saturday April 8th in Woodruff, Wisconsin. Show will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and admission is Free! Everone who attends receives a Free pack of cards. Location of show is 412 Balsalm Street (4 blocks from Hwy 51 & Hwy 47 intersection) in downtown Woodruff. Hope to see people there for buying/selling/trading!!

xhawke

Michael Hawke
    The Hawke's Nest Sports cards

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Man, you guys gotta move that farther down here! Im in Hales Corners, right by Milwaukee. I maybe could drop by, but it would still be a lengthy ride from Necedah in which Ill be hunting that weekend.

for sports card shows do u bring your cards down their and what do u guys do to carry them in

I just usually bring my jerseys and autos and I have card boxes to carry them in

Just bring cards in a safe, sturdy container of some kind. Storage shoe boxes from Ultra Pro, etc. are perfect! We usually have a lot of cool collectors, willing to trade, sell, buy. It's a fun time for any collector or dealer.

xhawke

Sorry again, gotta work the Texas Rangers game.
    See ya in July!