Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball for Basketball or $$

Baseball for Basketball or $$

Hey i collect basketball and not baseball and have these that I'm trying to get rid of:

Ryan Harvey Bowman RC Auto
    Alfonso Soriano Patch hot Prospects
    and about 200 base cards including Ken Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds, A-Rod, Albert Pujos, Jason Giambi, Matsui, many more

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I would be willing to trade for the Harvey and/or the Soriano.....I really dont need the base. I am currently trying to get out of basketball and have alot from the late 90's-early 00's. Is there anyone specific you are looking for?

PLMK...Thanks,
    Mike

i would trade all my basketball for your baseball... i have a few GU and a couple autos as well as quite a few base.... lmk thanks

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by 7772Justin3777
    Hey i collect basketball and not baseball and have these that I'm trying to get rid of:

Ryan Harvey Bowman RC Auto
    Alfonso Soriano Patch hot Prospects
    and about 200 base cards including Ken Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds, A-Rod, Albert Pujos, Jason Giambi, Matsui, many more
    WILL TRADE ALL MY BASKETBALL FOR THOSE 2 CARDS OR ONE DO NOT NEED ANY BASE PLEASE LOOK AT MY TRADELIST

Hi
    I Am Getting Out Of Basketball So I Can Trade You Some For The Baseball. I Have A Variety Of Players To Trade. Maybe You Can Give Me A Brakdown Of The Cards You Have Anf I Can Try And Match It. Lmk Thanks Greg

Thanks guys, sorry for not replying something came up and ive been too busy and could'nt find time to respond. Any one still inetereted?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast