Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate My Raiders Collection

Rate My Raiders Collection

I don't do this often, but I am kind of bored and figured that I would share. I am always looking to add to it, so please let me know if you have anything that you would be willing to trade. Thank you.

John

Raiders Collection

2. Kronozio
    That is an extensive collection of Raiders. Very Impressive. Even if they are Raiders(You have to say that with the voice of Howard Cosell)

I really love the Unitas/Manning, Sweet! The Football Collection is just sick. I am envious.

I just looked at the rest and must say the Koufax is simply the tops and the dual auto of Hank Aaron & Willie Mays. Simply sweet. I have to stop looking that is such a sweet collection. Please tell me you have that stuff insured.

WOW!! You can tell you put a lot of work and money into that. I have some cards that I didn't see
    04 Fleer GOTG George Blanda auto x3
    UD finite Teyo Johnson jersey 62/99
    05T finest Fabian washington auto refractor
    05 Playoff abs mem Fabian washington rookies 339 and 340 of 999
    05 UD reflections Andrew walter jersey
    Anttah Hawthorne auto
    Randy Moss Gold 50/50
    Andrew Walter green 39/75
    RPM Andrew Walter ball jersey 149/750 ball is cool can read "atio" from National
    02 UD leg cuts both rice and gannon sp classic threads
    and my untouchable
    89 Score great combos Allen and Jackson signed by both in person
    I have some other Raiders cards signed in person or do you need them pack certified.
    I got a Mike Haynes on 97 legends and I am trying to put together the set so NFT

11chaos: Thank you for the compliments. I know that the whole thing drives my wife crazy.

mjbowman: I would definitely be interested in the following:

04 Fleer GOTG George Blanda auto x3
    05T finest Fabian washington auto refractor
    05 Playoff abs mem Fabian washington rookies 339 and 340 of 999 (one of these)
    05 UD reflections Andrew walter jersey (I have this, unless yours is diffent than the Futures JSY)
    Anttah Hawthorne auto
    Randy Moss Gold 50/50
    Andrew Walter green 39/75
    RPM Andrew Walter ball jersey 149/750 ball is cool can read "atio" from National

I would love the Haynes, as it has eluded me to this point. Sometimes there are a bunch on the Bay, and then none for weeks. Understand about the set though. Please let me know if you see anything that you might be interested in trading for from my trade pages. Thank you.

Right now I am just doing pack certified for the Raiders because they are so available. Unless you have Al Davis. I have done uncertified for my HOF collection, which I will eventually send in to PSA/DNA.

John

Very nice! I like the Raiders HOF section on your site.

I wish more people would share their collections. It's fun to see what other people have put together.

Good job! Keep it up!
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

ok now I don't know if I have enough cards to do this but...
    I liked the Namath auto (my brother bought one for 65 at a show while I was standing right next to him. the Demarcus Ware RC, Hershel Walker Proof and the Terrence Newman RPM is there is still room the Roy williams auto but like I said that is the dream list. I know that you wanted only one of the Fabian Washington rc but they are consecutivly numbered and I thought that would be cool to have. If I still need to sweeten the pot a bit PLMK as I thing that I have a LOW # black jersey of Plunkett of Fleer Greats of the Game and a few in person signed tim brown cards. Do you need COAs I have MANY HOF that I have gotten in person. I know that I have marv hubbard and rod martin and art thoms that I got in person I also have 2 pages of Snake or Lamonica or Branch

mjbowman: I wouldn't be interested in trading high end cards in this deal. Most of the cards that I was interested in are low end cards, with the possible exception of the Blanda. Let me know if you are still interested in working something out.

John

Great to see a collection mixed with vintage and modern stuff! Great job putting it together so far!

Great extensive collection. My brother was a Raiders fan.
    I say "was" because he was more of a Jeff George fan and followed
    him from team-to-team. I bought him alot of his stuff (mostly raiders).
    He still loves George!!!
    I'm putting my Cowboys PC scans together in my bucket and you've defintely
    given me a goal to shoot for.
    Thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast