Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huge For Sale List Some Nice Cards 50% Off Beckett

click the link in my signature to see the list. i'm offering these at 50% beckett value....and i'm pretty firm on the price, as i do not need to sell these. also, i'll gladly ship first ONLY if the buyer has 10+ feedback rating. thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spyder

I clicked on your link twice and it froze my computer up both times. You might get mor replies if you put the list somewhere else. Try Freewebs.com

its been doing that to me too i thought it was just my pos computer. thanks for that link i'm going to try it.

the link is fixed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How Much

Wade Dwyane 03-'04 Upperdeck Legends Rookie Impressions 077/100

50% off the top beckett price plus $1.00 shipping. not sure what that is i can check it out this evening sometime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is

Just the Regular Upper Deck Legends RC it's top BV is $25 if not I don't know Because according to OPG the only Rookie Impressions they did that year was the Dual Auto's. It doesn't matter to me though I need it for my master collection. I would need you to send first thhough since you have no feedback. I will check value for sure when I get it and see what it is and will send half of BV. If youu are okay with this, go ahead and post in trade manager.

i kind of would rather know what the final number would be before i ship it out. i'll search around online for it and get an idea. if you find something more concrete on the price before that lemme know. if it was something else i probably wouldn't care but since its a wade /100 and gradeable i'm gonna be a lil more careful on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spydermat

if you can tell me the number on the back of the card or exactly what the card is I can get you an exact value from my OPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spyder

If the number on the back is 131 it is $25.00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast