Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: How Should I Go About

SCF Rewards
    Country

How Should I Go About

How should I go about finding a local card shop. I know theres none in my city, few towns over theres one at the mall but they basically just sell that magic cards. Should i just go to yellowpages online to try to find one within a decent amount ride?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by theucanes
    Sets Workin On
    05 Throwback Threads

I have a bunch of stuff from this set. Anything specific you need?

here is a website that might help you locate a store close to where ever you may be.

find a store by you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the link gonna check it out now, just actually finished throwback today now lookin for topps all american if u have any of them pm me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I found some card shops in my area by using topps.com
    They used to have a page on there where you could search for the hobby shops near you.