Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Mine:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xmitsui's Items on eBay

I like this concept and I will show this again~ :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I did this one also, but sold it.
    I have this one... and one day it will be gone, as I am dismantling my Turris PC. Until then...

Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Everyone has cool stuff.
    I am looking for Robitaille by the letter SPGU 09/10 please help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love this thread! There's not too many cards that I hoard, but I love the challenge of putting together nameplates. Still have a few white whales out there to chase, but thought I'd share mine. Oh yeah, if you happen to have any that I'm missing, or know of anyone who does, I've love to hear from you!

From 08-09 SPGU, a little bit of a mix-and-match - both Daniel and Henrik have Letter Marks, while only Henrik has a Team Marks. I originally just bought one of each, but couldn't resist adding a couple more when they became available to complete my "poor man's" nameplate.

From 09-10 SPGU, just missing the "S".

From 10-11 SPGU, this time just missing the "D" - this one's a bit disappointing that UD used two different jerseys, even I complete this one it won't look quite as nice as it otherwise could.

From 11-12 Prime, I think Panini made a bit of a mistake on these - they are serial numbered x/7, but clearly on Daniel's nameplate the "." is part of the first "D." card, so it looks like the guy who setup the serial numbering machine counted the number of characters in "D.Sedin" and set the machine for 7, even though it would appear there are likely only 6 actual cards. Still looking for the "N" to complete Danny, and both the "H." and the "I" to complete Hank.

Also from 11-12 Prime, I love the idea of the All-Star nameplates. Looks like one dressing room (presumably the home team) has larger nameplates than the visitor's room, so the Danny is a larger x/6 nameplate, and the Hank is a bit smaller x/4. Just missing one to complete the Danny (looking for the "SED" part)... for the Hank I have the "SE" incoming, so just missing one as well. There are also autographed versions of each available - presumably they signed the ends of the nameplate? The Danny is x/2 and the Hank is 1/1 - I've got one of each but they are redemptions that I'm still waiting on.

Finally something that I've actually completed - again from 11-12 Prime, Henrik's Assistant Captain's "A".

And saving the best for last, Danny's complete nameplate from Superlative v3!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

I'll throw these up too as I just completed 2 of them:

Sittler 1/2 and 2/2

Shannahan 1/2 and 2/2

Coffey 1/2 and 2/2

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Looking for a G to complete this, any help would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

new one completed this week:

Country

My Lars Eller namesakes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Moving on from this one if anyone's interested. I threw it up on eBay but I'll give a member a healthy discount, pm me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12