Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for any John Tavares Auto'd RC?

Hello all. I'm looking to see if anyone has any John Tavares Auto'd RC they'd like to trade. Unfortunately, I don't have much hockey since I got rid of most of them. The best hockey card I have to offer is an 05-06 SP Authentic Thomas Vanek Auto RC (Gem Mint - BGS 9.5) I've got some decent NBA/NFL/MLB stuff if anyone's interested in trading outside of hockey. Thanks.

BANNED

Country

I have a 06/07 ITG Ultimate Signatures Tavares FS if ur interested $50 Dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not looking to buy right now. I might buy it in a week or so...if you still have it then. But don't quote me on that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

What value are you hoping to get for that BGS 9.5 Thomas Vanek SP Authentic rookie?